Saturday, May 16, 2015

My friend Keith wrote about his visitation:
The first time, I was asleep, I know, because I had been dreaming, but something woke me up, maybe a noise, or maybe just the feeling...and the KNOWLEDGE...that something or someone was in the room with me.  Then I saw what I thought were men or women that were shorter than the average adult and were all wearing absolutely black robes or garments, and all wearing hoods that totally concealed their faces.  Occasionally faint reflections would flicker in their eyes.  One of them touched me and it seemed like I floated up into the air with them, then it seemed like we were all floating in a slow circle around the room.  I was definitely wide awake now and I sort of fell into the center of the circle and the things in black continued to circle around me and I could see that they were looking at me.  Unlike with astral travel, I was absolutely terrified during this ordeal, and I even tried to yell but could only make a soft muffled, dry sound.  Maybe something was in my mouth.  I have no real concept of how long this first visitation lasted.  I am not sure how I would know, but somehow I knew they were not from this world, but they were not "demons" as we might think of those things in the Bible.  They were beings of intelligence and they were not from Earth.  After a while I felt drowsy and felt myself being lowered into my bed.  I looked and the beings were still around me.  After a few minutes I saw these being simply float upward toward the ceiling then THROUGH the ceiling and they were gone.  I lay in the bed terrified for a long time, maybe a couple of hours or more...then passed out.  In the morning I was no longer afraid but had very clear memory of this visit.

This how they appeared.                            

This is when they floated up to the ceiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment