Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Alex Stanton’s Dream Contact



 So the dream I had when I was in the spaceship it was a huge spaceship and on the left of me was a pool with a dolphin in I remember a huge creature like maybe 10ft and he was brown I think it was hairy also weird looking perhaps like a Bigfoot. He was communicating with me but without words, it was like telepathic. I recognized this place before I had been there a few times. I had a memory in the dream of being in the tank with a dolphin on another occasion and we were l arming from each other Bigfoot ended up taking me to a room where there were being in white and I remember being on a table that’s when I woke up

It didn’t look like a Bigfoot that we know of it was weird looking I can’t describe it.  It was kind of mix between reptilian and Bigfoot (lol).

There was the dolphin pool on the left and Bigfoot was like a khaki color.  He kind of looked reptilian with scaly skin, but hairy.  I can’t really describe it.  I just know he was super tall and very long arms.  I could only see eyes in his face which were big, round, and black.  The spaceship was black metal.  Bigfoot’s hair was like khaki camouflage.  I almost want to say he kind of looked like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy (lol), but with a more intimidating look and a bit of reptile in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment