Monday, May 15, 2023

 

Barry's UFO Story:

It was 1985 and I was a bar manager and had a 30 mile drive home each night , one night I was driving home over this bridge and I caught a reflection on the water and got past the bridge pulled over and got out of my car and looked towards the bridge and see a huge craft about a 200 yards hovering over the river … I quickly ran up the river through the trees to get a better look … it was making no sound …. I got close to it and looked up and seen windows all the way around it and seen figures in the windows … my heart was pounding I was so scared and I ran back to my car and sped off and when I got home I woke up mom and dad and told them what I had see so we all got on our upper deck to try and see it but we couldn’t….. I never got to sleep that night and to this day I’m just not sure if I was abducted or not. The craft was was silver with windows where I saw those images and the river was underneath the craft so it was above the trees on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment