Monday, July 6, 2015


Eric’s 2nd Dream Story

 I had this one about 2 weeks ago. It is not as profound as my "big dream" but it was still very cool!  I keep having synchronicity around the idea of lucid dreaming for about six months now. So I had this dream that me and someone else were in this area where there were many people...I think it was some sort of park, (yes, it was here on earth). Then, my friend and I looked up at the sky and there were about 30 ships. All of the sudden, I "knew" that I was dreaming. And in that dream, I remembered the importance of lucid dreaming. So I said to myself, "If I am dreaming, I am going to control this dream". So I "made" the ships land with my thoughts, and "made" the beings get out of their ships. I joined them as we gathered in a circle. I do not know where everyone else went to (all of the other humans), but they just disappeared. It was just me and the other beings. These beings (20 of them) were humanoid looking, however, they all looked different than each other. So I asked them, are each of you from different planets, and they told me yes. My curiosity was overwhelming them! I was asking them a million questions. Luckily, they allowed me to ask, more questions than they asked me. One of my questions was do you eat meat? I knew that the answer was already "no", so I am not sure why I asked that. One replied that if they eat meat, it instantly makes them sick. I also found out that at 10 years old, they are mature enough and are "allowed" to travel without the company of an adult, in a craft around their own solar system and such, but they are not allowed to travel to distant places such as across the universe or another realm of reality. I gave each of them a hug and it felt awesome! While I was asking them a million questions in the circle, a couple of them were straying away from the circle and were checking out the trees and such because they were curious as well. All of this communication, by the way, was happening telepathically. They expressed to me telepathically how BIZZARE the notion was that we (humans) think that we are alone and that we are not all connected! They really, really wanted to express to me how weird that was to them!! Now here is the important part of the story.....It wasn't until I woke up that I remembered and realized that there was one adult figure and the rest of them were children. At that point I realized that this whole interaction was with Hybrid children!! Yayayay!! I think it is important to stress the "vibration" that you take back with you to this reality from these types of interactions and lucid dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment