Monday, August 17, 2015

Chuck’s First Encounter

This incident happened when I was about nine and again when I was sixteen years old. I was lying in bed, when I felt like someone was in my bedroom.  At first, I thought as was having a nightmare. However, I was wide awake and discovered that I could not move.

There was a presence of a humanoid who appeared to be very old. He had long hair with some sort of headgear. He floated and appeared to be around 4 feet tall.  He wore a silvery robe and a hat.  He had grey skin and was a solid figure (not shadowy).  He also had a blue glow around him and stood near my knees at the side of my bed.

He stared at me and made a sound like: “Shhhh-sha-sha-sha-sha-shhhaaaa.”  As he made this sound he pointed at me with his long, thin index finger. His finger was moving up and down as he continued this sound.

Since this was my first encounter around nine years old, it scared the hell out of me. I tried to scream; I opened my mouth and there was no sound. I tried to move and could not. However, he continued his communication. Then he disappeared. This continued for a few months. It wasn’t every night, but the message was the same and the fear engulfed my youthful mind. I did not happen for a long time. I kind of put it out of my mind, but not altogether.

It was until I was around sixteen when these events repeated. This time, I was more curious and had the urge to endure it as long as possible. I stifled my fear as much as I could. I could not move and this time I had tried to speak, but my words would not be heard as there was no sound, although my lips were moving. I tried concentrating, to no avail. His message was the same. “Shhhh-sha-sha-sha-sha-shhhaaaa.” His long, thin index finger, as before, was moving up and down as he continued this sound. Then suddenly he was gone. I finally was able to move. It took a few minutes, but it seemed longer. Again, this incident repeated over a few months. That was the last time this happened.


I have only told a couple of people, due to how one can be easily judged. One person I told relayed to me a very similar incident which happened to him in 2004. He also agreed that telling these events will bring only ridicule from many.


No comments:

Post a Comment