Monday, October 26, 2015

Dana’s ET Contact Story


I also have had contact while out of body. BUT- I have had plenty of sightings of craft of various types over my life. Including this past year. The "astral" contact is the most enjoyable, because I got to fly a little pod-type craft on one occasion. I kept saying "I can't believe you're letting me FLY this thing". There was an alien with me inside- it was a 2-person craft. On another occasion I was with 3 tall robed beings with large bald heads. They were telling me I had to "go back" (to Earth) and I didn't want to go. So they put me in a kind of "tube" that had NO controls on the inside, but did have controls on the outside because I saw one of them reach out a hand and press them. It moved so fast I felt breathless and I was worried about what would happen when I landed at that speed. I felt myself slam back into my physical body (entering through the crown chakra. It didn't hurt, but it was a very strange sensation. My experiences with craft have all been wide-awake in the physical. Including one that chased me and a friend when we were about 15. We got away. I think. By the way, just this past year my husband saw 3 tall robed alien beings come into our bedroom about 3 in the morning. Kind of went right through the door. When I sat up, there was a huge beam of very bright white light shining through the patio doors. I got up to see the craft, but it was passing over the roof -left a very dark shadow as it passed. We live on a canal leading out to a bay- not many lights around at 3 in the morning-no roads nearby that would have a car that would shine a light like that. This was a BIG light. That has happened several times, just this past year.


No comments:

Post a Comment