Monday, December 14, 2015

Dan Arcturus Kapsol’s contact story:

I was sitting at the base of the tallest tree in the forest and I had smoked some DMT.  I started speaking to the tree and the elementals in the forest, they were all telling me to go through the trunk of the tree out the top of the tree, so I did. I entered into a portal that was going straight into the center of the sun (sol). When at the center I got transported to another part of the galaxy in which I passed by Orion/ Pleiades and other systems close by, I finally began approaching Arcturus the 3rd largest star in our galaxy!! As I approached I saw a white light. Then I opened my eyes and saw the 9 Arcturian beings all seemingly blue in color having no hair, purple robes except for one in the middle with a gold robe all of them very tall yet bearing some kind of vibrating aura that seemed holigraphic in nature.... It was shifting colors, they were each holding a small orb... They spoke to me and spoke of love and kindness towards me and invited me to join the council. I accepted and was shown my past lives and the entire history of the cosmos and the ethers. Then they told me to enter into the center of the star Arcturus and embody the memories of planet earth... I did not quite understand and they said its okay we expected you would need to train for this... In which case they said to embody the memory of your life and your incarnations and enter the center of the star Arcturus. I accepted! In which case I saw my entire life flash before my eyes and then I was transported back to the forest by an elemental being and the tree welcomed me back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment