Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Peter’s contact experience:

I was travelling north from Coupland on Texas 95 when I spotted an unusual object due north, apparently hovering over Taylor, about 7 miles to the north of my position. The rectangular shape was somewhat indistinct at first. At first I thought that it could be a blimp but very quickly realized that it was not. As I got closer it appeared to move slowly westward. At times it appeared to be two long shapes parallel to each other, again somewhat indistinct or blurry. I soon noticed that it was accompanied by a small, white, indistinct, round or oval object (definitely NOT an airplane)and a black helicopter. By the time I was about two miles south of Taylor, the rectangle was clear and distinct, floating on one of its long edges and changing attitude slowly. By the time I reached Taylor at Texas 79 It appeared to be only two-to-three miles to the west, and I was excited that I would have a very close-up view within a couple of minutes. I reached for my phone to call a friend before turning onto 79 and when I looked up a few seconds later it was gone. Judging by the size of the helicopter, the rectangle must have been at least 300 ft long. It had a white or gray stripe lengthwise across its center. No lights were observed on the object.


No comments:

Post a Comment