Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My ET experience with the Orcons:
My ET experience is happening in my house.  A friend of mine who has psychic abilities saw two ET spirits in my house.  I meditated to contact them and did some automatic writing.  This is what they told me:

“We are from the planet Orcon in the Capella Star System.  We come to observe you.  It is difficult for you to pronounce our names.  We like your planet and want to help raise consciousness.  We feel the love in your house like the love you have for your animals and the love they have for you.  You greet everyone who comes to your home with love.  That is why we want to get to know you.  You will eventually be able to see us. We are in another dimension in which there’s no time.  We can change dimensions at will and to return to our planet to take physical form when we want.  Right now we want to be your messengers of good will.  We from other dimensions can only inhabit space on earth with people who are ready for us and you are ready for us.  We often speak through your intuition to bring you wisdom.”


No comments:

Post a Comment